Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 Questions about Coach Sneakers? Please Help<3?

http://www.coach.com/content/product.asp...





ENLARGED PIC: http://i25.tinypic.com/2m2ct8h.jpg





^ I%26#039;m getting a pair for my birthday. I can chose between the last two in the picture: the black%26amp;grey ones or the brown%26amp;chocolate ones. I really want them to match with almost everything since they are pricey and just one pair is already half of my birthday money. What pair will match better with everything? I wear a lot of PINK, WHITE, black, navy, grey, and beige.





Another question, my birthday%26#039;s in July...will these shoes still be in stock by then? I don%26#039;t care if they%26#039;re %26#039;out of style%26#039; by then, I like them and I%26#039;ve been wanting them for a while now. Some people (before) didn%26#039;t really answer my question but instead tried to advertise other things. I don%26#039;t really care for Coach%26#039;s flats, besides all I wear is flats and boots. I want something different. And they%26#039;re like $30-60 more bucks than the sneakers are.





Thanks.%26lt;33 (:

2 Questions about Coach Sneakers? Please Help%26lt;3?
if you wear the pink and white more than the other colors then i would get the brown and chocolate ones, but the black and grey overall are more versatile and still match alot of pink and of course white. If I were you i%26#039;d go for black and grey
Reply:i think the black ones will go better, black goes with almost everything. i just got the black ones for my birthday last week. I loove them :)



skin lesions

No comments:

Post a Comment